There is no worse feeling for a dentist /owner, than to
wonder if the most recent cancellation is just another indication of a long term
problem that will result in an empty reception from that day forward. Anxiety
and fear comes from a feeling of not being in control of the past, present or
future outcomes of your business. When that occurs, even tremendous success is
viewed through the lens of scarcity. Hope comes from an ability to pro-actively
predict the coming opportunities and challenges that can affect your practice
and more importantly knowing you have the right solutions to address these
issues successfully. In this four-part series, Amy Morgan will reveal the 4
Must-Haves that will ensure your practice’s growth and stability in any and all
- Discover the keys to creating inspired, effective self-directed team
members who want to do what you want them to do.
- Learn what creates performance shortfalls and more important – how to
address them to create change.
- Create the best staff management tool chest (Employee policy handbook, job
descriptions, training plans) to educate, motivate and compensate your team to
- Learn how to write effective job descriptions that motivate new and long
term employees to continually improve and grow.
- Develop compensation and reward models that inspires
Part 2: Leading your Team- In this webinar the
dentist/team leader(s) will learn the secrets to creating a motivated, engaged,
self-directed team. Through black and white job descriptions, policy guidelines,
effective coaching and dynamic compensation and reward models you can inspire
each individual team member to WANT to do what you WANT them to do.
- Video Presentation