This video will allow the viewer to observe the steps in fabrication of
provisional maxillary and mandibu-lar prostheses along with extractions, bone
reduction and implant placement with the utilization of a spe-cifically designed
bone reduction glide followed by an implant osteotomy guide and mandibular
- Implement taking patient recordings and fabricating the prostheses.
- Understand and implement facial recordings to determine the esthetic &
- Implement scanning both the jaws and the prostheses to fabricate surgical
- Understand and be able to execute whether or not bone reduction will be
needed to conform to the optimal final prosthesis.
- Convert a complete denture to a fixed denture directly after implant