Leading teams, building trust and balancing democracy vs. control to achieve results and
sustain engagement by team members.
- Learn where you belong in the work equation
- Learn how and when to trust effectively
- Learn how to facilitate and orchestrate as a leader
- Find ways to promote democracy while retaining control
- Learn how to do more than just meet your objectives
Point # 1: Leaders must have vision and communicate well. You must see a
better world and help other people see it.
Point # 2: “One finger cannot
lift a pebble.”
Point # 3: The Leadership Dilemma: People prefer democracy
but Leaders feel responsible and take control, reducing democracy.
4: The Most Effective Leaders are Facilitators - Because no one can do
Point # 5: Focus on Learning. Don’t just achieve your Performance
Goals, but also Add to What You Know
Point # 6: Your values should drive
your actions: Share them. Also, maximize value, not profit.
Point # 7: Three
Basic Leadership Roles: Team Builders, Decision Makers, Negotiators
8: Trust is Essential