This essential kit guides you through the
maze of federal regulations and equips you to train staff in OSHA compliance.
It's the easiest, safest way to ensure your staff is protected.
Topics include bloodborne pathogens, hazard communications, waste management, and other regulatory
issues. Delivers specifics on complying with OSHA, including how
• Train employees
• Draft an exposure control
• Meet the requirements of the new Globally Harmonized System for
• Keep records of your compliance efforts
• Stay informed about changes and new regulations
• The ADA Practical Guide to OSHA
Training: Compliance for Dental Professionals DVD (P889) – Earn 3 hours CE
• The ADA Practical Guide to OSHA Compliance: Regulatory
Compliance Manual and CD-ROM with three years of updates (S696B)
kit saves you $75 off individual product prices.