Join coding experts, Christopher Bulnes, DMD, Steven
Snyder, DDS, and Mark MiHalo, DDS during this virtual course to extend and hone
attendees coding expertise. The CDT Dental Coding course will provide necessary
foundational knowledge, skill practice and reinforcement to participants in
order to accurately file claims using the CDT codes.
This course will provide learners with the resources they
need to support performance on the job and enable them to practice using these
resources in realistic scenario-based simulations they might encounter during a
After the course, attendees can choose to demonstrate
competency with the knowledge and skills in an electronic assessment, after
which they will receive a certificate of completion.
Newest manual just released September 2020.
At the end of this program,
participants will be able to:
• Define key terms used in dental coding.
• Locate resources and a glossary for assistance with
terminology and codes.
• Identify the correct, current claim form.
• Correctly complete each field on the claim form to file
claims with minimal rejection.
• Explain the use of procedure codes.
• Use the CDT book and CDT Companion as resources for