ADA Dental Coding Certificate: Assessment-Based CDT Program (books included)
- CE Credit(s):
- Member Price:
- Retail Price:
As the source of dental procedure codes,
the ADA has answered thousands of members’ coding questions over the years.
Based on this experience, the ADA created this training course to ensure your
dental team understands CDT codes and how to use them correctly.
With this course you will also receive the CDT 2020 and
Coding Companion Kit which is required as reference to
be able to complete the course. The kit includes:
• CDT 2020: Dental Procedure Codes
print book and e-book
• CDT 2020 Coding Companion: Training Guide for
the Dental Team print book and e-book
This course also offers
extensive practice identifying codes that apply to common procedures and treatments.
After successfully passing the assessment, you will earn 4 CE hours.
- Understand key terms used in dental coding
- Confidently complete the ADA Dental Claim
- Effectively use the CDTmanual and its companion
to find the right codes in real-world settings
- Become familiar with the 12 service categories and how
codes are structured
For the version of the course without accompanying books,
Note: The ADA Dental Coding Certificate program is not
included in the ADA CE Online subscription.
Web Test Course Details