Skip to main content
Toggle Menu of ADA WebSites
ADA Websites
Toggle Member Links
Toggle Menu
e-mail Print Share

Find Dental Care for Your Child

While we cannot promise that free care will be available for your child, we can provide contact information for organizations that may be able to help. In some cases, a fee may be involved depending upon your ability to pay.

  • Call the American Dental Association at 1.844.490.GKAS (4527) to inquire whether there is a registered Give Kids A Smile program near you. We will provide you with the Give Kids A Smile program's contact information so that you may call them directly. Give Kids A Smile programs may offer oral health education, screenings and preventive care, and/or dental treatment. They often take place on only one day during the year. Be sure to inquire about the date of the program and what types of services are offered.
  • Find the clinic closest to your home where help may be available.
  • To find dentists in your state who participate in State Children’s Health Insurance Programs (SCHIP) and Medicaid, visit the Insure Kids Now website or call the Insure Kids Now hotline at 1.877.KIDS.NOW.
  • Contact your state dental association or dental society for resources specific to your area. Use this drop down box to find their contact information:


ADA by State

Same as before or possibly other content