As the source of dental procedure codes,
the ADA has answered thousands of members’ coding questions over the years.
Based on this experience, the ADA created this training course to ensure your
dental team understands CDT codes and how to use them correctly.
With this course you will also receive the CDT 2023 and
Coding Companion Kit which is required as reference to
be able to complete the course. The kit includes:
• CDT 2023: Current Dental Terminology
print book and e-book
• CDT 2023: Coding Companion: Training Guide for the
Dental Team print book and e-book
2023 App for computers, iOS and Android
This course also offers extensive
practice identifying codes that apply to common procedures and treatments. After
successfully passing the assessment, you will earn 4 CE hours.
• Understand key terms used in dental coding
• Confidently complete the ADA Dental
• Effectively use the CDT manual and its companion to find the right codes in
• Become familiar with the 12 service categories and how
codes are structured
version of the course without accompanying books, click here.
Note to CE Online
subscribers: The ADA Dental Coding Certificate program is a premium
course and not included in the your