This course covers the core elements of good dental
society relations and identifies opportunities for collaboration and
communication among ADA, State and Local dental societies.
- Understand how open communication contributes to opportunities within the
national, state and local dental associations.
- Speak to the importance of local associations as they have a major impact
every day on the service delivered to over 157,000 dentist members.
- Identify shared resources for efficiency and for member value delivery.
- Understand how to use a dot map effectively to determine membership
coverage and proper resource allocations in the state.
- Understand the benefits of an aligned
- Elements of good dental society
b. Local representation
c. Sharing resources to
optimize member value
d. Using data effectively to deliver value
- Aligned organizations
- Customer driven excellence and
practices for engaging members as volunteers
b. Building a volunteer structure for future leaders to