This course will cover best practices for building an engaging CE program
including tools and resources for rationalizing CE offerings to maximize ROI.
- Discuss Continuing Education Best Practices
- Speak to the importance of rationalizing current offerings to maximize ROI
(dollars and member value)
- Utilize the templates provided to evaluate current CE offerings
- Explain how to use continuing education as a powerful member value benefit
- Identify opportunities for using attendee feedback and event data to
improve CE offerings.
The presenter will take participants through best practices for building an
engaging CE program including how to rationalize current program offerings to
maximize ROI. The course will cover four core concepts for strengthening a CE
program based on the books Race to Relevance and Road to Relevance including
building on strengths, concentrating resources, purposeful abandonment and
deliberate evolution. Participants will be provided with tools for evaluating
their organization’s CE offerings and are asked to complete a post webinar
review of their programs.
- Review of continuing education best practices
- Steps to building an engaging CE program
- Rationalizing programs and services for the highest impact and ROI
- Strategies for a powerful CE program
- Evaluating current CE offerings
- Continuing education as a member