1. Please review the following 2 statements and indicate how well each statement describes you.
Does not describe me at all
Describes me completely
1. Helping people is the #1 reason I became a dentist.
2. Every day I seek excellence in the diagnosis and treatment of complex problems.
2. How proud were you at each of the following moments in your dental career?
Not at all proud/Not applicable
1. Graduating from dental school.
2. When a patient showed extreme gratitude after a procedure.
3. Helping a specific patient that was in need.
4. Successfully treating an extremely complex case for the first time.
3. Now, we would like to learn more about your work and personal beliefs. After you read each statement, please indicate how well each statement describes you.
Never or definitely no
Always or definitely yes
1. If a coworker gets a prize, I would feel proud.
2. The well-being of my coworkers is important to me.
3. To me, pleasure is spending time with others.
4. I feel good when I cooperate with others.